The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
aaronj231

First Deal CA!

I just wanted to thank everyone on the board for their help. Did my first CA this weekend!!! $3000 Assignment fee to me

and the t/b's took over my 3 year contract for a 15 year old 4 level split 1800 Sqft they are paying $2500/month including $500 rent credit. They put $4000 down to the seller for option money and there also giving him $1000/month extra until they reach a total option fee of $10,000.

I really wanted to do my first SLO on this house but the seller really wanted to deal directly with the client so I took what I could and got out.

It's a beautiful thing! You can't beat the feeling when you make your deposit at the bank.

Congrats!

Congratulations, Aaron! I'm thrilled for you.

I really wanted to do my first SLO on this house but the seller really wanted to deal directly with the client so I took what I could and got out.
That's exactly the attitude you must have. Take what the deal will give you, get it done, then move on to others.

Congratulations, Aaron! I'm thrilled for you.
That's exactly the attitude you must have. Take what the deal will give you, get it done, then move on to others.

Michael, You were absolutely right about that! Now instead of spending my time and energy trying to work out a complicated deal I have my $3000 and now 2 other prospective deals lined up. If I would have spent my time trying to squeeze every last cent out of this house I would have missed on these other 2. Thanks for your advice in my other thread... You're a wise man!

. . .You're a wise man!
Don't forget handsome and debonair, too. :P

saWEET!!!! I'm pretty new at this but a voracious information soaker. did i miss the selling price? I was starting to feel like the board got quiet right after me finding it. My manual is on its way and I look forward to the same type pf message. I'm no walmart worker, but it would be great to have a hobby actually pay me for once.