The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
West Coast Girl

How to Find Buyers & T/Bs

Hi Guys,

I came across this and thought I would pass it along to my friends here at the one and only Naked-Investor.

I hope you find it useful, but most importantly, helps you to find those elusive Buyers / Tenant Buyers!

Enjoy!

WCG

The top 2 questions used to be:

1. How do you find motivated sellers?

2. How do you get started with no money or credit?

Pay Per Click: Google Adwords

NOW … my single biggest question - hands down - is “How do I find buyers?” Whether you’re looking for wholesale buyers for your quick flips or you’re looking for retail buyers (or renters) for your existing properties.

My partner, Brandon, is working on a comprehensive book with all the tactics and strategies we use to find buyers (we were actually out today with 2: one for a million dollar property and another for a $300,000 property) And they were “end” buyers.

So, how do you go about finding these people? We do all sorts of things like: Craigslist (see November’s Real Estate Rant for specifics on Craigslist), Bandit signs, MLS, open houses, etc. However, there is one tactic that very few people know about, let alone talk about. And that is individual property websites.

Sure, there are lots of places you can get a “property” website put up for you, but the sole purpose of this website is to sell a particular property. You are not a Realtor trying to appease a seller. You are an investor that wants to move a piece of property. So, it is essential that you have a very clear way - and reason - for people to contact you. So, let’s talk about how to do that…

Well, last night, we were kicking around some ideas on new websites for our own properties. Here’s the template we came up with:

http://www.performanceteamkw.com/propertie...lewood_driv.htm (You can check it out right now). So, today, I went ahead and put this one up and one for another one of our properties. They’re very simple, just a couple pages each and a web form so the person can contact us. Now, we didn’t tie it to any autoresponder, but you could if you wanted to. This was just a quick and dirty project that we wanted to test.

Okay, so we got the websites up, but that’s not going to do us a lot of good. Sure, we could advertise from Craigslist or eBay to get traffic, but that kind of defeats the purpose. So, how do we get traffic?

We’re going to use GOOGLE ADWORDS. I wanted to use this as a case study to show you how to do it and watch the process. I’m going to go through it step-by-step from A to Z so that you can duplicate it. This way, you won’t have to spend thousands of dollars on an Adwords course :-). However, there is a catch! We’re going to move through this stuff pretty quickly, so you’ll want to carve out about 15-30 minutes a day so you can stay on top of it and follow along because we’ll be doing it in real time!

So, first things first…

1. If you currently HAVE a property you need to market, get a basic website put up. You can search for one online or you can email us and we’ll have our webmaster duplicate our template for you for $150 for an 8 photo site. (If you use an online template service, MAKE SURE that it is designed to CAPTURE INFORMATION)

2. Visit Google Adwords Learning Center

3. Go through the Adwords Basics

4. If you really want to learn the details, also go through the Adwords Policies. It’s valuable information and will help keep you on the right side of Google’s “laws” moving forward.

That’s it for now! This will give you the basics of Google Adwords.

I've like the idea but I'm very curious, why are you setting up a new website for each property?

Thanks

Mark

Good question!

However, I was just passing along some interesting info that I came across. I was hoping that someone that has done PPC / Google Adwords here would have some further input on this idea / twist!

Anyone else want to jump onto this bandwagon????

WCG

P.S. I may not have all the answers here, but I sure have a lot of ideas and know where to find more :rolleyes:

I may not have all the answers here, but I sure have a lot of ideas and know where to find more
That's ok Jean, because I just so happen to have all the answers, and will be sharing all my secrets at my upcoming bootcamp of how I put 15 properties under contract in a single month without setting foot in any of them or even meeting the sellers face-to-face. Book your seat now and save! Only $5,000 per person for 3 days of intensive training that will equip you to rake in untold profits, make money while you sleep! Over 30 FREE CDs and DVDs included so you can go back over the information at your leisure. Or sign up for my personal one-on-one mentorship for a fraction of what you will make in your first year alone under my guidance. All profits are guaranteed or you keep all the CDs and DVDs as my FREE gift to you.

Thanks MC, I'd love to have you come and speak to my students :rolleyes:

Oops, I forgot the website. You can sign up at B&S Wealth Seminars . com

I may not have all the answers here, but I sure have a lot of ideas and know where to find more
That's ok Jean, because I just so happen to have all the answers, and will be sharing all my secrets at my upcoming bootcamp of how I put 15 properties under contract in a single month without setting foot in any of them or even meeting the sellers face-to-face. Book your seat now and save! Only $5,000 per person for 3 days of intensive training that will equip you to rake in untold profits, make money while you sleep! Over 30 FREE CDs and DVDs included so you can go back over the information at your leisure. Or sign up for my personal one-on-one mentorship for a fraction of what you will make in your first year alone under my guidance. All profits are guaranteed or you keep all the CDs and DVDs as my FREE gift to you.

This is JUST what I need Doug --- to learn from the best and most creative guy out there!

Where do I sign up?

When does the bootcamp begin????

Can't wait!

WCG

P.S. I think your price is a bit low. I think you should be charging at LEAST $8,000 a pop, especially if you can get the great Michael McCoy on board too!

Guest jvmccall

West Coast Girl,

How did this advertising campaign go where you advertised one property website through Google Adwords? I am very curious! Do you still do it?

Thanks!