The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Joni

Expired Listings

Hi all!

We've just started mailing letters to expired listings and I'm wondering if anyone else has tried this. If so, what were your results like? We just sent out our first batch 2 days ago, so there are no responses to speak of yet... just curious.

Joni

Hi, Joni. I haven't used mailings as a form of marketing, so I can't answer personally. I know a few on this board who have, though, and I'm sure they'll be chiming in with their experiences. I can say this, however. Don't use a few letters mailed and two days time as an accurate gauge. It's way too soon to draw any conclusions.

I agree completely Michael and I know consistency is the key to effective marketing. The realtor we're working with is sending us expired listings weekly (there are tons of them!) and we plan on giving this some time. We've already had a couple of responses...