The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Warning: Being Healthy Can Be Bad for Your Health

So, there I am pounding away a few miles on the ol' treadmill, when I begin to feel a noticeable pain in my right knee. Being the tough guy that I am :wacko: I unwisely choose to ignore the pain and continue on my way for another fifteen minutes or so.

I'm thinking I have a little bout of tendinitis and I'll be fine in two days. A week passes and I find the pain worse. In fact, it was excruciating at times. This didn't make any sense to me. Intense pain, swelling, and hobbling about for a week drove me to the doctor.

I get good ol' Dr. Chayet to put down his golf clubs for a few minutes and give me an exam. Xrays show nothing. Now, we crank it up a notch and go for the MRI.

Lo and behold, yours truly has a stress fracture in the bone just below the knee. That's the bad news. The good news is I have a shiny new pair of aluminum crutches, and a fun prescription of pain killers to experiment with. So, is it two shots of tequila to one Vicodin, or vice versa :wub::blink: ??

OH, well, guess I'll take up swimming once I'm on my feet again.

Michael-

Sound like a good excuse to me for those tequila shots. :wacko:

Hope your better soon.

<Steve>

Sound like a good excuse to me for those tequila shots.
Who needs an excuse for tequila shots?? :wub::blink::P:wacko: Hell, I'm married, with children and in laws. That's enough for me........
Hope your better soon.
Thanks, Steve. I'm feeling better already, actually.

MC,

So, is it two shots of tequila to one Vicodin, or vice versa

might as well play it safe and take 2 of each.....

Thanks, Steve. I'm feeling better already, actually.

After 2 of each, you better be feeling better

Hope your better soon.

rinse and repeat

*ALL YOU KIDS AT HOME DON'T TRY THIS MC IS A PRO*