The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
scarface675

Landvoice

I've been digging through old posts and stumbled upon a post by Mark in St Louis recommending this service. It compiles all FSBO leads from newspapers, online sources, etc for a specific geographic area and e-mails you the list daily. It claims to filter repeats and also scan the do not call list to make sure you arent in violation. One of the best features IMO is you get access to all leads up to 6 months back.

The site is www.landvoice.com

If youve used this service I would love to get some feedback on it. Seems very reasonable for $40/month for how much time it would save. Hell, thats not even 2 less beers a week at the bar and, I'll admit, I usually dont need those extra 2 anyways :glare:

I haven't used LandVoice personally, so I can say from experience if they are worth the money. But it seems to me that the decision comes down to whether or not you want to pay for the convenience. If you're squeezed for time, it might be a worthwhile tradeoff. Do they offer a trial run? And do they require any type of contract? For example, a minimum number of months?