The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
vballdarin

Possible Tenant/buyer finds houses and wants me to help...

Just a question for ya'll....

When a tenant/buyer calls you and doesn't want any houses that you currently have available but mentions that they found 5-6 houses in another area that meet their criteria....how do you go about getting them those houses/contacting the homeowners? Any specific things I should say to the homeowner so that I could set up a CA or should i just go about it the same way I would when searching for normal CA homeowner leads? I'm thinking that I could dangle the tenant/buyer/carrot in front of them even more as an enticement.

Thanks,

Darin

Hey Darin,

You can do a search for Adam King here on the boards...even more

specifically, do a search for "locator program".

He was doing something similar, if not the same, as what you're looking into.

Given that you're a licensed agent, you won't have to worry about "acting" as an

agent for those T/Bs.

This could be a good process for racking up some CAs. Not to mention,

you have a lil' negotiating room with sellers in that you actually have someone

that has some cash in hand. I know how agents like to use that ploy. <_<

If you can't find anything from past posts, I'll see what I can dig up for ya.

Good luck!

Darin, with a prospect in hand it's just a matter of contacting the owners of those homes and, as you said, dangle the t/b carrot in front of them. If they are motivated to any degree they should at least be willing to listen and give your proposal some thought.