The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Diver

Craigslist Spam

Guest Diver

In the last two days I'm getting spammed to death on my craigslist post numbers. Anyone else? It doesn't matter if its my RE posts or one selling used adult toys. They're spamming for Grant Money and Financial aide using a bunch of different email address's. I'm going to pull all my posts for a week. Anyone else? Diver

In the last two days I'm getting spammed to death on my craigslist post numbers. Anyone else? It doesn't matter if its my RE posts or one selling used adult toys. They're spamming for Grant Money and Financial aide using a bunch of different email address's. I'm going to pull all my posts for a week. Anyone else? Diver
Much like Stimulus Plans and government debt, spam is now a part of our culture. :glare:

Here is an interesting one. Got a spam email that said Why are you selling? Then I responded WHY ARE YOU BUYING? When I sent I got a GMAIL response that said something like

I almost had to sell my home.....blah blah blah.

Talk about crap. Thank goodness for delete key