The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Diver

CA Hybrid

Guest Diver

I'm just starting to work over the border into Indiana. I've already groomed over Michaels CA Res. Lease in MI to include a Lead Paint paragraph and one more for the Truth in Renting Act ( thanx Adam K.). Does anyone know how things may differ between Michigan and Indiana? Maybe Michaels forms are just fine. Just looking for some input. Thanks, Diver

Not being a resident of Indiana, far be it from me to know the specifics of their local real estate codes. Is there an Indiana based REIC you can contact for info?

Guest Diver

Michael, There probably is a REIC around there, I'll check. I could look into their Gov. site and read the law but if its anything like MI. it'll be a half day of reading. I was looking for the easy way out and maybe a forum member that deals in Indiana. Thanks, Diver

it'll be a half day of reading. I was looking for the easy way out and maybe a forum member that deals in Indiana

In the same situation as when you started and a big fat headache

it'll be a half day of reading. I was looking for the easy way out and maybe a forum member that deals in Indiana

In the same situation as when you started and a big fat headache

Holy cawabunga, Robin! It's a -Tony- sighting! Good to see ya, Batman. Hope you're doing great. :D