The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Andrew Ikeda

Website

Hey Everyone,

Well the big moment has finally arrived. We have our website finished after a couple of weeks of hard work....or labor of love?

The website address is: www.ajaxproperties.com.

Please feel free to look at it and comment if you like.

We are still experiencing difficulty with some screens being set to a different size, hence, the sentences may appear broken and fragmented.

Thanks.

Andrew

Andrew, it is taking shape nicely. I am running my monitor at a resolution of 1024 X 768 and I'm not seeing any pecularities with the screen or text.

I did find one glitch, though. When I click on any of the links listed on the left side of the page it will open to another window. Once in that new window, when I click on the Home Page link in that left column, nothing happens. So, that link needs to either be repaired or removed, depending upon your preferences.

Michael,

Thanks for pointing out the new pages opening up. I understand what you are saying and we need to fix it so that you can get back to the home page when you click on the links.

Thank you everyone for the comments. Please be sure to let me know of any other problems so we can get to it immediately.

Andrew