The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest jvmccall

New Strategies for Down Payment Assistance?

Guest jvmccall

Anyone out there know of any new strategies for advertising to tenant-buyers for "down payment assistance"? The reason I am asking is because of a mass email I just got from someone who is doing a ton of CA's in the Atlanta area....

Help Has Arrived! Given the current economic situation, we know how tough it can be to need to move and simply be short on the cash necessary to do so.

That's why, in our constant effort to serve you better, we have once again improved our already fantastic Rent To Own Program by developing a Down Payment Assistance Program.

We have been working feverishly with the largest independent certified public accounting and business advisory firm in Georgia (one of the Top 100 firms in the country) and a leading Atlanta real estate attorney to develop a proprietary Down Payment Assistance Program never offered before and not offered anywhere else.

Yes, it is true, with our Down Payment Assistance Program you can own a home today!

If you qualify for our Down Payment Assistance Program, you will experience the following benefits:

1. Ability to move today with greatly reduced cash up front!

2. You may be able to write off mortgage interest on your tax return even though you don't have a mortgage! (consult with your tax advisor)

3. No more waiting to get into a new home! Move Today!

What's the first step to qualifying for our Down Payment Assistance Program?

Simply complete our Enrollment Application

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

and then call me at the number below when you are ready to conduct a brief Down Payment Assistance Program Interview over the phone.

Qualification is easy and can be determined in minutes.

If you have been dreaming of owning your own home but lacked the cash necessary, our Down Payment Assistance Program may help you realize your dream of home ownership and enable you to move today!

Let's get started!

Don't know anything about this particular program, but my BS detector went off. Sounds like it's going to cost somebody something.

Guest jvmccall
can you email me the website that was posted in the email?

scnorton@gmail.com

Just sent it. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Joe