The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
smitchell210

Response to Lease Purchase Email

Had this response to my email today:

Scott-

After consulting my attorney, I would only be willing to enter a lease/purchase arrangement by contracting to lease my house and then orally agreeing to sell it at a later date. In that case, if I could see a copy of the agreement that would be great.

Thank you for your help.

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Next.

Hah.

...so clueless.

After consulting my attorney, I would only be willing to enter a lease/purchase arrangement by contracting to lease my house and then orally agreeing to sell it at a later date.

Um....isn't this just called a rental arrangement? ;)

And to think she's going to get your contracts for free.

I'd pass on that one.

Had this response to my email today:

Scott-

After consulting my attorney, I would only be willing to enter a lease/purchase arrangement by contracting to lease my house and then orally agreeing to sell it at a later date. In that case, if I could see a copy of the agreement that would be great.

Thank you for your help.

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Next.

he he...she said "orally"..hehe

OMFG!! That's exactly what I was going to say! ;) It's the quick draws that get the deals... and low-hanging forum fruit... :wacko:

OMFG!! That's exactly what I was going to say! ;) It's the quick draws that get the deals... and low-hanging forum fruit... :wacko:

Shshshsuuutup Bevis! HA! Now I want to get some bean dip, Fritos, and watch B and B reruns!