The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Diver

YIPPIE YAHOOIE

Guest Diver

After one year the Diver finally did his first CA. Forest the darn thing jumped out and bit me in the buttocks. One week to complete, 4 hours in time, and never had to market. Now if only the other 3 would move I'd be very happy. Thanks, Diver

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

I'm right behind you my brotha! I'm signing one up on Monday morning with a buyer already waiting for me to call him. ((((fingers crossed on this box of chocolates))))

I feel a competition coming on. :D Nice Job!

Darin

Nice work, boys! Can Ferrari's and arm candy be far behind?? :blink:

Feel free to share any details, if you'd like to.

Guest Diver

Pretty simple really. A gentleman called about one of my other homes and nothing fit his bill. I said that I may have a place down the road from me but I'd have to ask the out of state owners. They said yes as they were losing 8K a year holding it. A bunch of phone calls and some faxes, the rest is history. I figure about $500/hr. Diver

After one year the Diver finally did his first CA. Forest the darn thing jumped out and bit me in the buttocks. One week to complete, 4 hours in time, and never had to market. Now if only the other 3 would move I'd be very happy. Thanks, Diver

Way to go Diver!! Congrats!

Congrats Diver. I would like to know how much time during that year were you actively trying to land one, or were you learning, or just so-so trying. I know the first is probably the hardest, but I don't want to take anywhere near a year to make it happen.

Guest Diver

Florida Contract, I've worked real hard the pasy year and have 4 to CA still. This one just came out of no where and I took it hook line and sinker. Keep in mind that my market Michigan stinks. Diver