The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

When you don't pay rent...

I'm not sure how to load a picture here, but we had a Writ today so I thought I'd show you all what it looks like before and after.

Hopefully the pictures come through OK.

Hey Joe! Where were you on this one man! Talk about hands on experience! We had 4 Constables and about 12 guys taking crap out.

Fun.

post-1-1263738884.jpg post-1-1263738900.jpg

That HAS TO BE the new Guinness book of world records for cramming the most stuff into a house! WOOOOOOOWW!!!!

Adam

PS This is the fun part of real estate investing that people don't consider when getting into the business....ouch....

Neat.

So, this a deal you put together, John?

If so, will you be finding another T/B

for the owner(s)? They aren't placing

any blame on you, are they?

You're right Adam, this is the ugly side. This house is only about 1300 sf, yet had 3k sf worth of crap in it.

Yes, we put this deal together about a year ago, and the guy lost his job, but was freeloading for the last couple of months.

No blame on me at all. As a matter of fact, it will be back on my site in about 5 days.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me that's not a replica R2-D2 out there in the front yard?!?!?!? ;)

Yes Darin, it is. R2 looks so sad being kicked out of his house doesn't he? It's actually some drink cooler or something. It had a hose coming out of it. If these people would have just had a garage sale they could have paid months of rent!

I'm surprised MC hasn't commented about the stained mattress. Where as Darin picks out the R2 -D2, MC...well...he would pick out other things....

I'm surprised MC hasn't commented about the stained mattress. Where as Darin picks out the R2 -D2, MC...well...he would pick out other things....

;) Just waitin' for it to show up on Ebay, then it's mine!

;) Just waitin' for it to show up on Ebay, then it's mine!

Hmm..does E-Bay have a category for mattresses with love stains and excrement samples?

MC has once again pushed the envelope of wrongness. This is why sites get shut down.

Ugh. I've only had to do this once. Bad memories. It's amazing how similar yours looks to mine did though. Minus the R2-D2 cooler, of course. I, uh... don't think I've actually seen one of those before, lol.

It WOULD make an amazing keg tap, though. Almost makes me want to take up home brewing...

Ugh. I've only had to do this once. Bad memories. It's amazing how similar yours looks to mine did though. Minus the R2-D2 cooler, of course. I, uh... don't think I've actually seen one of those before, lol.

It WOULD make an amazing keg tap, though. Almost makes me want to take up home brewing...

Yes sir!!! nothing gets a party going like sucking suds out of R2-D2's drain valve. It really gets the chics ready for a good time!