The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Ikeda

New Information for Loans

Greetings Everyone,

Here is some of the latest information I have.

After speaking with other loan officers at the office, I have been told that doing out of state loans are a possibility.

What has been relayed to me is the same as previously posted. I would have to find a lender licensed in the state you are in to do a deal and co-broker/underwrite the deal.

So then, the game is on again. Let me know how I can help you with your financing needs. All questions are welcomed and to me there is no such thing as a "stupid question" ...all questions will be promptly answered and to the best of my knowledge and ability.

Again, I want to offer my best and personal services. You can expect me to be as honest and straight forward as possible. If I dont have an answer, I will find it or tell you.

Best wishes and happy investing. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance or help. Thank you.

Andrew

Sign in to follow this