The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Lease Option Business Model

Many of you here have seen posts from Darin Ray from Hilton Head SC (Leasing to Own Solutions). Late last year he decided it was time to pull the trigger and get his lease option biz off the ground and running, so he came to me for training on my business model. Darin works 6 days a week sometimes and often only has nights to work on his business, but is implementing much of what he learned as he can and is getting the foundation in place to build upon and now has properties in motion. We got together on the web the other day for a discussion about lease options as a business and I thought it contained some good and relevant points. I recorded the conversation and have it up for everyone to hear if you'd like.

Here is a link for that conversation.

Hope you enjoy it!

http://leaseoptionclasses.com/index.php?op...t&Itemid=12

I just want to thank you for all the help you and your Naked Investor forum has given me.

Like I said in the conversation, I'd gone the "National Guru" route & learned about that whole "Lease-with-the-option-to-purchase-thingy" they taught. Not until I came to the forum and got the Manual & help from Michael, did I TRULY understand how you must adapt to the marketplace or flounder in obscurity and possible failure. Yea...I'd LOVE to do Sandwich Lease Options all day long, but the market climate doesn't really allow for that now a days. By introducing me to the Cooperative Assignment or Lease Option Assignment, it provided me with another tool in my tool belt that I could use.

As I've documented on some of my posts, it hasn't been easy (OK....I'm a Professional Golf Caddy at a course where the PGA Tour plays, so my OTHER office isn't half bad :closedeyes: ), but I'm building on the Lease Option/CA knowledge and small successes I've had. And as mentioned before, I'm very fortunate to have Michael Carbonare as a mentor.

Darin

Very generous of you to share those sentiments, Darin. Thank you very much. Truth be told, the progress you have made and success you are having is due to your efforts. I'm truly a bit player in all this. And a big thanks goes to John Jackson, too. I know his business model has been very empowering helping you take the foundation you laid with lease options and applying it in the real world.

Looking forward to seeing you in ATL! :closedeyes: