The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Video of the Atlanta Class Now Available

John Jackson has posted a brief video of our recent class that took place in Atlanta this past November. Plans are being finalized for our next class, tentatively scheduled for March, this time to be in the Dallas area.

Video and details here.

For those of you that watch this video and are concerned about MC's health, don't worry, he always looks that way.....but...just to be safe, notice there was always a 2 ft. distance between us....one has to be careful nowadays...

After listening to you speak for more than five minutes, I slipped into a coma. . .much like the other attendees. The only thing that woke me up was the sound of you reaching into your wallet to buy me a beer. I mean, George Washington was squinting from the light when you finally pulled him out of your wallet.

You should see the unedited version of that video...seriously...it opens up with you sitting in that stool stooped over like they just brought in a cadaver....then you sit up and look at the camera like Jim Henson just stuck his hand up your backside like a muppet....

You should see the unedited version of that video...seriously...it opens up with you sitting in that stool stooped over like they just brought in a cadaver....then you sit up and look at the camera like Jim Henson just stuck his hand up your backside like a muppet....

Can you post the un-edited version please? :P

I see Dumb and Dumber are partying at my expense, eh? :P

Chris, we can't release the unedited version because what John has conveniently not mentioned is his outfit at the seminar.

I'm told one of the attendees quietly snapped this photo while Jackson was fiddling with one of his straps. . .

post-1-1292939911.jpg

At some point you have to start wondering about the parties MC goes to near Plantation. Between this pic and the pic of the rotund bikini chics, maybe Plantation isn't the retirement community the Chamber touts itself as....