The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Shar NJ

Docs for CA

To clarify what the manual says the docs I need for a CA are:

1. Residential Lease With Option To Purchase Agreement

2. Option To Purchase Agreement

3. Assignment of Agreement

Correct?

I just read the section on CA's in the manual but I just wanted to clarify before I get the paperwork signed.

THANK YOU! I so appreciate this forum and everything I have learned here. I typed up some Word docs that I use for SLO's if anyone wants them let me know and I will forward them. It is a disclosure renovations will be approved by the seller, a doc acknowledging that they received a copy of Lead Paint Pamphlet, an additional doc that they sign that they understand the deposit in non-refundable. I also have a seller and buyer call sheet that has guidelines for script and collect info if anyone can use them for calls.

S

I typed up some Word docs that I use for SLO's if anyone wants them let me know and I will forward them. It is a disclosure renovations will be approved by the seller, a doc acknowledging that they received a copy of Lead Paint Pamphlet, an additional doc that they sign that they understand the deposit in non-refundable. I also have a seller and buyer call sheet that has guidelines for script and collect info if anyone can use them for calls.

S

Oh, and Michael if my offer to share the docs is not proper protocol here just let me know and I will alter my post!

Sharyn, when doing a CA you need the CA Residential Lease Agreement, the Option to Purchase Agreement, and the CA Assignment Agreement. Just to be sure you are using the correct paperwork I will shoot you a PM with the docs attached.

. . .Oh, and Michael if my offer to share the docs is not proper protocol here just let me know and I will alter my post!

Not a problem. We're all in this mess together. :blink:

To clarify what the manual says the docs I need for a CA are:

1. Residential Lease With Option To Purchase Agreement

2. Option To Purchase Agreement

3. Assignment of Agreement

Correct?

I just read the section on CA's in the manual but I just wanted to clarify before I get the paperwork signed.

THANK YOU! I so appreciate this forum and everything I have learned here. I typed up some Word docs that I use for SLO's if anyone wants them let me know and I will forward them. It is a disclosure renovations will be approved by the seller, a doc acknowledging that they received a copy of Lead Paint Pamphlet, an additional doc that they sign that they understand the deposit in non-refundable. I also have a seller and buyer call sheet that has guidelines for script and collect info if anyone can use them for calls.

S

I typed up some Word docs that I use for SLO's if anyone wants them let me know and I will forward them. It is a disclosure renovations will be approved by the seller, a doc acknowledging that they received a copy of Lead Paint Pamphlet, an additional doc that they sign that they understand the deposit in non-refundable. I also have a seller and buyer call sheet that has guidelines for script and collect info if anyone can use them for calls.

Hi Shar:

I would greatly appreciate viewing the docs you mentioned above. Thanks for sharing!