The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

$2,000,000 in lease options

I realize this is probably better in "The Corner Bar" but I figure this is specifically a lease purchase topic, so I'd put it here..if MC wants to move it..who am I to stop him?

I was talking to someone the other day about my little LO company, and about the money we've pulled in as of May 2011.

I admitted that with all that is going on, I don't keep up with the figures, I LOATHE Quicken and the likes, so I just let the CPA do that crap...

So it's only when I have the quarterly meeting with the CPA that I actually see figures...

When they showed me the figures for this year, as of May 2011, I was shocked...

Because it started sinking in I guess...

I get so busy every day doing this or that and you get to the point where you are just doin' your thing..you know?

So you don't keep up with all the figures, because you are busy running the biz.

But whenever my CPA has me sign the tax return each year, she makes some comment about the income etc.

I just sign the docs and move on...but here is something that is amazing that I never stopped to realize...

I would have to go back thru 8 years of taxes to get a firm figure, but just taking the average yearly returns, this tiny company in Texas has generated over $2MM via lease options since it's inception....

Since I met Michael at a shady hotel in Tulsa...LTB has brought in over $2,000,000 from lease options....

Holy F^$* SH*#!!!

I never freakin thought about it...that is something....

MC...I probably owe you a beer when you are here in October....

Maybe 2......

Look out. You're in the cross hairs as one of one of those zillionaires that fly in corporate jets, and who need to take a fair and balanced approach. Shameful.

I'm considering touting our company as a "GREEN" company that also makes solar panes and see if I can get 1/2 BILLION from Noobama....

BTW-I submitted a RFI request to FHFA so I'll keep you all posted.

I could have put a stronger packet together but I just got tired of typing...but we'll see what happens...

Just picking on you JJ. ;)

When you sit back and look and what has and can be accomplished it is amazing. That is a lot of cash going through the bank account. Getting the correct business model together from those in the know is key.

Amazing accomplishment John, simply amazing. You are an inspiration to us all... even if you do drink wine from a box.

So how many deals equals $2MM? By my calculations if you had an average profit of $5,000 per deal that would be 400 deals!

Keep up the awesome work dude!

Amazing accomplishment John, simply amazing. You are an inspiration to us all... even if you do drink wine from a box.
That isn't wine. It's Costco cough syrup.