The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Doug Pretorius (ON)

LOL Classic!

After sending a bunch of emails to craigslist ads expressing interest in lease purchasing their properties here's one reply I got back...

Thank you soooooo much for your interest. I have a fantastic opportunity for you Doug. How about you purchase my property for asking, and then you can do whatever you want with it!

How about...not? :)

After sending a bunch of emails to craigslist ads expressing interest in lease purchasing their properties here's one reply I got back...

Thank you soooooo much for your interest. I have a fantastic opportunity for you Doug. How about you purchase my property for asking, and then you can do whatever you want with it!

How about...not? :)

I got one today that just said "Nice try." Whatever that means....

Well...you ARE one of those sneaky underhanded predatory 'investors' aren't you? :)

Hehe. Lord knows how many of these type replies I've received over the years. Makes it fun, especially if I'm in a foul mood and elect to forward the smart asses email addresses to some Russian spammers I associated with. . . I mean, I just ignore the ill mannered people that sometimes reply.

Well...you ARE one of those sneaky underhanded predatory 'investors' aren't you? :)

Ha! Ruining peoples lives by helping them get out of their predicaments and this is how I'm treated. Hmmmfff.

Ha! Ruining peoples lives by helping them get out of their predicaments and this is how I'm treated. Hmmmfff.

No good deed goes unpunished!