The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raquelm

Marketing & prospecting really does work

I'm focusing on two ways to find motivated sellers: Craigslist ads and properties that have been on the MLS for a long time. I posted the exact ad that is in the manual and have received two solid replies from potential sellers. I've also sent emails to agents and have three who are waiting for me to submit an offer.

I'm not very creative so I just go after the obvious using the tools provided. There ARE motivated sellers and agents out there. You just have to find them :)

Hi, Can you clarify what you meant when you say

I've also sent emails to agents and have three who are waiting for me to submit an offer.

Are you trying to submit offers to listed properties?

Awesome Raquel! I have entertained the thot to email agents too. Did you just send an email to them telling them why they can be a hero by working with you?

Let us know how it goes. :)

Hi, Can you clarify what you meant when you say

I've also sent emails to agents and have three who are waiting for me to submit an offer.

Are you trying to submit offers to listed properties?

I did exactly as it reads. I looked in the MLS for properties that have been on the market a long time (incredibly I found over 100 properties that have been on the market for a year or more!). I emailed the agent asking if the seller would be interested in a lease option. Many said no, many ignored my email, but a few said yes and want me to submit an offer.

Sign in to follow this