The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
-Tony-

Caller ID now says

I was switching to dsl ie provider (phone internet package) and saw I could put in what I wanted to my caller ID read out....you know it We buy houses

$49.95 for phone with package c id, cw, cb, cwid, 1-900 b, *69/66, ect $.05 a min long distance with DSL (can't stand cox high speed anymore) + taxes and fees. I was paying almost that for just internet....available in mid atlantic states only...if anyone around here wants the info IM me, if you tell them I sent you I get $30 off my next bill. They also have unlimited long distance and more in the phone package for $74.95

Figured I would go with direct tv instead of cable (for the wife). Just optimizing my bills, it should save almost $50 a month all combined. Not to shabby...Almost as good as when I didn't pay interest on my credit card debt for about 2 yrs till I paid it all off, but thats another story. NOT through a credit consolidation either

MC will tell you when it comes to thrifty I am your man...

MC will tell you when it comes to thrifty I am your man...
Tony, any truth to the rumor that when you pull a dollar bill out of your wallet, George Washington squints because he hasn't seen the light of day for so long? :):P:D

no the cob webs are to thick, they act like foaklies....