The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

Hey, I've been in and out of real estate for about 20 years. It's been some years now that i haven't been involved. I've recently been doing some marketing in palm beach county and broward county. Lease options and subject to will be primary strategy. I'm looking for someone to do deals with as i work full time. Send me a message anytime. I know how to put deals together, but it would be great to have someone with some experience to partner with. I can also wholesale contracts to you. I'm open to anything. Contact me anytime. Thanks.

Glenn

Hi, Glenn. 20 years?? That's a heck of a long break. What brings you back into the fold? I've been in this biz for about 25 years, starting in NY, then got into it in a big way when I moved to New Mexico, and have been here in FL for 19 years. It sounds like you've got a grip on what needs to be done with the various lease option strategies we use, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Happy to help.

You live in broward michael? Do you know any good attorneys or title companies that do subject too closings?

Hi, Glenn. Yes, I'm in Broward. And let me just say it's damn hot these days! :blink:

I haven't done a subject to deal in quite some time, so I'm not able to recommend anyone to you. In general, I found that most attorneys in our area shy away from these type deals, due to the excessive litigation mindset of folks in our area. Are you finding this to be the case, as well?

Glenn, an investor I know suggested this attorney. I don't know him personally but if you're still looking he's worth contacting: Stefan McHardy. His website appears to be updating, www.stefanmchardy.com. But I have an email address: smchardy@dsalegalgroup.com