The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest gr8scott

Guest gr8scott

Hello to the forum! I am new to the site, but I've read quite a bit of posts and picked up more good advice. I'm in the central valley of California (Bakersfield) and will be focusing on L/O investing.

Here's my first question. Does anyone have good contracts to use and where did you get them?

Thanks,

Wish me luck!!

I find it amusing that you first post anonymously and make a few smart ass comments about using the spell checker. No need to, dude, because my spelling is fine.

Then, the next moment you are a registered member asking for free contracts from this same moron who you just said can't spell.

You've just been given a week's vacation, ScottyBoy. Enjoy it. Then, come back next week with your tail between your legs and, if you grovel enough, I just may let you back on board.

The BigBadAdmin :D .

I find it amusing that you first post anonymously and make a few smart ass comments about using the spell checker.  No need to, dude, because my spelling is fine.

Then, the next moment you are a registered member asking for free contracts from this same moron who you just said can't spell.

You've just been given a week's vacation, ScottyBoy.  Enjoy it.  Then, come back next week with your tail between your legs and, if you grovel enough, I just may let you back on board.

The BigBadAdmin  :D .

This is one moderator that I wouldn't mess with!

Hahaha, We got a live on here, you actually look and compare the IP adresses Micheal? And yes, spelling is overrated when typing a message online. If people get annoyed with typos, they can poke their eyes out and be done with it.

-Joe

MichaelC I think he was talking to me, but no one is perfect beside for the most part we all know what some one is trying to say. Just like that typo I made when I was doing a t/b profile, I got so excited because the phone was ringing and I was taking data. The important thing is to make our point.

MichaelR

No, Michael, he wasn't. I deleted his two posts about it, but he basically said that if my spelling was so horrible on the board, then my manual must be a worthless rag. So I have to assume he was aiming for me.

Why? Who knows? It was almost 1:00AM. I suspect it was the tequila :D.