The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
DonaldE911

Looking for Private Lender in S. FL

I have a few possible deals that I would like to go after.

Like many new REI's I have personal credit issues.

I have a lucky situation that allows me to find "very unhappy landlords". I'm interested in properties that have plenty of equity and tennants that have done damage ( not major ) to the houses, or for some reason have the owner/landlord ready to pull thier hair out.

I did speak to the owners who want out, but I need to locate some1 with money to back me before I make any real offers. (motivated, but not dumb)

My only interest in these would be to do the rehab and sell the houses under market value for a quick sale. I asked about L/O, but thats not really what I'm looking for.

I know that having already put the idea of selling out of the mess into the owners minds, that I will probably loose these deals because I can't act quick. In this case both owners have said no to L/O. Thats okay for now because I run across this situation quite a bit.

I know where to look in printed media, but where else on the "www" would be a good place to look for a partner or private lender? I think a private lender/partner would be better for speed of closing deals that I find and I would much rather deal with persons looking for a good return.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi Donald, and welcome to The Naked Investor.

It sounds to me like you are in need of a hard money lender. My suggestion is to contact some of the local REIG's in your area and put out the word. Network with other investors in these clubs and you'll find the money.

Donald,

or type "hard money lender" into your favorite search engine (yahoo gave 198k pages)