The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest New Investor

Lease Option Courses

Guest New Investor

Hello - I'm fairly new to investing and I'm looking for a great Lease Purchase training program. I have looked at the Following people/groups: L2P, Claude Diamond, Peter Conti/David Finkel and William Bronchick. I have read alot of information on the websites as well as a Conti/Finkel book I got at Barnes&Noble. So any advice as to the best program to get and why would be great. I don't want to waste alot of my and your help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards; New Investor

Greetings, New Investor, and welcome to The Naked Investor.

Help us to help you. What specifically are you looking for? A Lease Purchase home study course? Or, when you write "any advice as to the best program to get and why" are you referring to something more? Mentoring and training, for example.

I'm familiar to varying degrees with all of the authors and their respective products.

Claude Diamond I know personally, having studied with him about eight years ago. The Granddaddy of lease purchasing. Knows his stuff cold. Very expensive.

Bronchick's products usually receive good reviews, but I am not familiar with them personally.

L2P has received mixed reviews, at least from what I have seen. Don't know anything about the product or the author.

Conti and Finkel's lease purchasing info I am told is very good. I have no reason to doubt that. Not seeing more than a glimpse of their stuff I am certainly not the last word on its value. I do know that $1,200 for a home study course on lease purchasing is an insult to the intelligence. Unjustifiably expensive in my estimation.

Carbonare I know personally. Handsome, charming, and witty. Chef and lover. His home study lease purchase course, The Naked Investor, (The Creative Techniques of Lease Purchasing Stripped to the Bare Essentials), is the best deal on the planet at only $97. It is a no nonsense, to the point course with one goal in mind: to get you from reading about real estate to investing in real estate. Has an unswerving belief that while glossy paper, 6 CD's, 5 volumes, and fancy covers will surely increase the profit margin for the author, they won't do a damn thing for the customer. If you're into bells and whistles he ain't the one for you. Unparalled support. His mentoring progams cost less than what others charge for their shiny binder and CD packages.

You decide, New Investor.

By the way, this is not MichaelC. I have hijacked his screen name. Call me Ishmael.

Hello New investor.

I bought the L2P course. I also bought Bronchick's course from Ebay (got it for half price). I took the best part of the contracts from all three courses to come up with my contracts.

So guess what! 90% of stuff in my contracts come from MichaelC. Michael's course if by far more complete than these other courses. For me Michael's course was the last one I bought and I don't believe I'll be buying another since I now have pretty much everything I need.

If you really want buy the L2P course or Bronchick's course then shoot me an email. I'll sell you my orginals. But don't ask me to sell Michael's course - I'm keeping that one :)

Todd

PS: I'd put those 3 course in the following order. #1 Michael's course, #4 Bronchick's course, #5 L2P

I'm a newbie as well. I looked into all those products, but because I am cheap with my money I decided to buy Michael's course. I'm very excitied about getting my business started. I have read the manuel twice and I have started contacting lawyers about double closes, my first newspaper ad will start this Sunday and I am in the process of getting a website. Not only is his book informative, but his website is very helpful. When I talk to people about this type of real estate, I get a lot of people wondering how I learned about this type of program. I have even impressed my real estate agent friend. I'm treading slowly so I won't make a bad deal, but I am treading. Good luck, post a couple of questions and see how quick you get a response. You will feel like you owe it to Michael to buy his course. Enough blowing sunshine...buy the course you won't regret it.

Guest Gary (MO)

Is this course you all are talking about also affectionately known as "The Manual"?

Hi!

Unlike many others, which imply you'll have what you need to make it work for you, Michael's course actually does.

Not only does the course itself contain what you will need, but in addition you get Michael himself...and the rest of us! ....absolutely free!

Amazingly, Michael's course is inexpensive. Yet it contains all the forms you are going to need, as well as direct instructions on what to do. So when you are starting out and maybe scared and you have questions, if you have Michael's course, then the answers will make sense with the forms you are using.

You will find the forum is quite different: it doesn't prevent people from networking, or discussing other courses... and Michael welcomes even those who haven't bought his course.

Plus, of course, you get Vinnie.... to help make offers that cannot be refused....

:ph34r: :rolleyes:

Even I am beginning to make actual progress, despite my best attempts to sabotage myself and the usual, ridiculous things life throws in your path....

I bought other, expensive courses years ago.... but got nowhere. With Michael's course and support I know I am making it happen...because of the manual and all that real-time support and networking (see: loans, marketing, etc.!)

I'd try Michael's first!

Alice

I would have to agree with grannyguru. With the manual and the forums here, you can learn a lot in a little amount of time. What's really great, is as you are working your deals, you can come here for help and support.

And unlike other sites, there are no egos here. If your on a hot streak you can toot your own horn.

The contracts and forms themselves are well worth it. I used contracts from another source and found myself in some hot water in the past. The Naked-Investor contracts are written to protect us, the investors, with what we are trying to do.

I wouldn't buy a house with out'em!

<Steve>

I've already purchased the course and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. One thing though that I'm not clear on....does Michael share his lasagne recipe in the Manual? :P

Guest Guest_Don

I've been watching this site for over a week now. I must say I'm impressed with what I've read. I'm going to purchase the course as soon as I'm finished with this post. What is the shipping time ?

Also could I please ask this question. I was at an friend's house tonight and there was a guy who has had his house listed for 3 months. Next week he will be moving from Texas to California. Several people have look at the property but he has had no offers. He said one guy wanted to rent it but his credit was terrible. He's asking proceed is $238,500. The tax appraisal list $222,455. I'm considering approaching him about a lease purchase. At this point I don't know enough to go forward. He was going to rent it to the guy with bad credit for $1900 a month. He said would consider reducing that.

Please, your comments would be appreaciated. Now I'm off to order the manual.

I've already purchased the course and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.  One thing though that I'm not clear on....does Michael share his lasagne recipe in the Manual?  :P

Good one, Gary :o . Recipe for lasagne? Sure. Go to your local grocery store's frozen aisle. Remove a block of frozen product from freezer. Return home and heat according to instructions on package. Remove from oven when heated through. Now, and this is the key, remove lasagne from original packaging and place in your own casserole dish. Serve to unsuspecting guests and soak in all the ooh's and aah's. No one will be the wiser except for you, me, and the birds ;) .

I've been watching this site for over a week now. I must say I'm impressed with what I've read. I'm going to purchase the course as soon as I'm finished with this post. What is the shipping time ?
Hi, Don. All orders received before 3:00PM ET are shipped the same day, (excluding Sundays and Holidays, of course). Standard shipping is via USPS Media Mail and is free. Expected delivery time between FL and the great state of TX, according to the PO, is five days.
Also could I please ask this question. I was at an friend's house tonight and there was a guy who has had his house listed for 3 months. Next week he will be moving from Texas to California. Several people have look at the property but he has had no offers. He said one guy wanted to rent it but his credit was terrible. He's asking proceed is $238,500. The tax appraisal list $222,455. I'm considering approaching him about a lease purchase. At this point I don't know enough to go forward. He was going to rent it to the guy with bad credit for $1900 a month. He said would consider reducing that.
This homeowner is a prime candidate for a lease purchase deal, and just the situation we look for as investors. Just your luck that he would appear on Day Zero of your new venture. Not to worry, Don. PM me your phone number and let's talk and see what we can do with this guy.

Guest Guest_Don

Michael,

I'm not sure how PM works. Can't get the e-mail feature to work either. Please e-mail me at williamsdon@comcast. net and I will send you my phone number.

Don, if you want to email or PM me, simply go to my post and click on the PM or email button at the bottom of it, and you're home free :P .