The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
option8

Marketing Poll---The Free Methods to Reach Sellers

Which is your top source of property leads?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

While taking stock marketing activities I was curious what is working for everyone in the area of FREE advertising. (I also wanted to see how the poll feature of Michael's board works.)

I could only use 10 choices in the creation of the poll, so I've only posted the free ideas right now.

Please take a second to tell us which of these free avenues is working the best for you. Also take a minute to contribute additional ideas for "FREE" marketing.

If you are looking for good marketing ideas to add to your current mix, you may just find something here.

This is a good time for a gut check!

Do you even know which activity is producing the most results? (even though is these are free!)

option8

You're right...there are only 5 choices. That's all I could come up with that are free. The additional marketing avenues I could think of cost money, so I put these up first. Do you have another freebe avenue in mind?

option8

business cards aren't free

Sorry, for including them here. We pay little to nothing for them.

We designed them in MS Publisher (or you can find a template for MS Word on avery.com or at Microsoft's website), printed a master on bright white paper and took them to the copy center (not Kinko'w) with our card stock. A couple of dollars for the cutting and you have stacks and stacks of really inexpensive business cards...

We go thru loads of them and no one has ever made a negative comment about our "copier cards" This only make a minute dent in the marketing budget.

How about sending post cards to FSBO and FRBO.

Although the postcards can be inexpensive, the mailing charges can be steep.

However, I will add that the Earn Extra Cash Postcard that you hand out to birddogs is another inexpensive idea!

Maybe all of this will encourage someone to think about marketing on the cheap!

option8

I am sending out 10 post cards a week to FRBO. I type there name in the reverse directory on line and it gives me there address. Some numbers don't work but the most of them do. That cost me $9.20 cents :D

MichaelR

Option 8,

If not Kinko's do you mean somewhere like Office Max or Staples???

Lydia,

What does your $35 car sign say?

thanks,

Neal

Guest Guest_Lydia

Cash for Houses

phone

toll-free voicemail message

www.cashbuyorsell.com

Lydia

If not Kinko's do you mean somewhere like Office Max or Staples???

Exactly! (sorry I missed this?)

option8