The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Under the Weather....

....to say the least. Your's truly got hit last night with some kind of bug. I'm thinking I've got the flu, but I only play a doctor on TV, so what do I know. I do know that as I write this I have a fever, nausea, a Mt. Vesuvius like headache, and a general feeling that can best be descibed as "I look forward to upgrading my condition to miserable".

So, if I'm scarce over the next few days, you've been warned. In the meantime, when the cat's away, the mice will play. Feel free to name my successor. But, please, no Haiti like coup.

Michael,

thinking I've got the flu, but I only play a doctor on TV, so what do I know.

I knew I saw you somewhere!!!! Can't easily miss a doctor that makes lasagna!

Feel free to name my successor.

Hum....I can only assume they would be naked too right? ;)

Get better....even knowing you sick and WARM! Could be much worse.... :P

Gee now I have to disinfect my key board after clicking on this post.

If it is what I had it rapidly inhales ($ucks) but it is gone in 24-36 hr. Don't for get to drink the fluids Doc. Get well and I hope everything comes out okay :o:lol:

It must be awful laying on the beach looking at the girls, with a runny nose. I can't imagine the agony :lol:

Get well soon!

Hey Michael,

Sorry to hear you caught what I had up in NY down there in Fla. And to think you were teasing me about all your nice weather ;-)...

Feel better,

Mike

:ph34r:

Like the Phoenix, he has risen again........

I'm back, feeling a bit more homo sapien like this morning, (it's good to be walking upright once again).

Nasty, nasty stomach virus has left me a little lighter in the head and lighter on my feet, but no worse for wear. Now, let me peruse the board here to see what sort of shenanigans have taken place in my absence.....

Thanks for the well wishes, folks.

MC,

JUST remember liquids, yogurt and cheese ;):o:lol:

glad to see you up and about....

JUST remember liquids, yogurt and cheese
I thought it was beer, bourbon, and scotch?? Hmm....wonder what I was thinking?

Call me a skeptic, but I'm still thinking....MC's suffering from "jet lag" from a quick trip to the Caribbean!  :D

Damn! Busted!! Actually, I was out of town for my American Idol audition ;) ...