The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sparetimeinvestor

First CA completed

I have to thank Mike for his insights and wisdom and giving us all the opportunity to learn from his little $97 book. I have spent money on a boot camp which cost a lot. If I had only found out about the naked-investor first, I would of saved 5k. Oh, well. You learn from all courses.

I completed my first CA as of May 1. I helped my neighbor fill his house.

I collected a $12,500 option payment which I distributed $9500 to him since he was my neighbor and I kept the other $3000. Not bad considering I put out signs on a Thursday night (for an hour) in the beginning of April and filled the property on Sunday. All this happened even before my ad started in the paper on Monday.

I have another property on a CA that is still pending a qualified tenant buyer. High end home so it is taking a little longer. I do have an interested party working on getting at least half of the $15,000 option consideration by months end to hold the property.

As Mike states. "CA's were his calling card" I am liking them just as much myself.

Thanks Mike again for your course. I highly recommend it to any investor.

Kurt...

Kurt,

Bravo! ! ! ! !

Congrats on your first deal, I can't wait to hear about your next deals.

Best wishes,

-Mike

:ph34r:

Kurt, that's fantastic! Congratulations! It's easy once you know how, isn't it?

And thanks for the kind words. Always appreciated.

Congrats Kurt!

There is little I find more rewarding than having a deal come together from putting some acquired knowledge to good use.

I agree with you about Michael's course and also his wisdom pertaining to the L/O method of investing. He is second to no one in my book when it comes to sharing practical applications of this niche of RE investing. I honestly believe this is the best place for someone to get their RE career off the ground with minimum risk and expense (especially using CA's).

Thanks again for your willingness to share information MC.

Regards,

Barry

It's not the critic who counts. It's not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of the deed could have done it better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, who at best knows the high achievement of triumph, who at worst, fails while daring greatly for he knows his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory no defeat.

--Theodore Roosevelt

Wow, Barry! With that effusive praise you threw my way, someone's gonna accuse you of either being a shill, or think you've had one too many waves crash down upon you. :lol:

Thank you for the kind words. Hang ten, dude....... ;)

Well,

I don't know what a shill is (I'll have to look it up).....and I haven't had any surf accidents lately to cause impaired judgement....

However, I have just returned from a week long vacation in the caribbean that was made possible from the fruits of my last RE acquisition and sale.

...............maybe I got too much sun?????... :rolleyes:

shill= partner to the confidence man. He is the guy right before you that wins all kinds of money (3 card monte) but when its your turn you lose......(partner to the dealer)

Hmm I control over 1/4 of a million dollars in real estate thanks to MC. The biggest word I can think of is thanks

I don't know what a shill is (I'll have to look it up).....
shill: One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle.

......from Dictionary.com ;)

However, I have just returned from a week long vacation in the caribbean that was made possible from the fruits of my last RE acquisition and sale.

...............maybe I got too much sun?????... :rolleyes:

Could be? But when I go to the Caribbean I come back paler than pale. Seems you can't get a sunburn hangin' 'neath the wicker fan at barside.
Hmm I control over 1/4 of a million dollars in real estate thanks to MC. The biggest word I can think of is thanks
Hey, Tony, I can think of a few other words. How about, "Here, Mike"........

post-3-1085598323.jpg

Hey, Tony, I can think of a few other words. How about, "Here, Mike"........

I don't get it, I hear you fine