The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Barry

Find foreclosure properties..

Or save your money and go to your local court house, spend 15 minutes getting to know someone there, and get all the FORCLOSURES you want and the knowledge of knowing they are all current and up to date.

Or a local place that compiles them weekly is another good options... By me I have LI Profiles... They provide Lis pendens, as well as tax lien info...

I would avoid the national forclosure sites like the plague.

just my $.02

Mike

:ph34r:

Many abstract and title companies will send you LPs for free each month hoping to get your business.

^ This is true. I work at a title agency and we have access to up to date forclosure information that we provide to investors that are likely to give us business... it costs us cash so we try to keep it for our preferred clients but you cant stop everyone.

Or save your money and go to your local court house, spend 15 minutes getting to know someone there, and get all the FORCLOSURES you want and the knowledge of knowing they are all current and up to date.

If your county court house is online, you may be able to get everything you need without leaving home. You just have to figure out how to sift through their daily filings.

And as long as you're online sifting through the filings, it might be a good idea to also take note of the filings for marriage and divorce.

Kim

Sign in to follow this