The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sparetimeinvestor

Closed Another CA

Gang,

Thought I would share another success story with the group. I filled a 350K home with a tenant buyer last week and collected a $15,000 option payment which I kept 6000 and gave my seller 9000 of it. Seller also has a positive cashflow coming into him each month.

Thanks again to Mike's course, I was able to structure a deal that worked out for the seller, the tenant buyer, and me.

Paid off my credit card. My financial statement is looking better.

Kurt...

Kurt,

Great job!!! Why not take more of the option money?

Pete

Kurt,

Great job!

Pete,...there is one thing I'm sure of about the way you set up your deals...

you never leave any money sitting on the table :D

Barry

Kurt, kudos to you! I'm proud of you, man! You said you wanted to make this work and you are! Enough pats on the back, though! Back to work. There's another homeowner who needs your smarts. :D

Thanks Gang. This is fun when everything is set up and done and everyone is happy.

I am now trying to fill my own personal residence with a tenant buyer. Close to 550 calls into my voicemail system. No qualified tenant buyer yet. Should land one soon.

Kurt...