The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest blake

Phone systems

Guest blake

Can someone tell me a good phone system to purchase? I am looking for one that has an auto attendant that has several mailboxes that will record an outgoing message and record the caller's information.

thanks.

Blake,

Search the board on this topic, it has come up several times. I have a 100 voice mail system through a dear associate, but I don't know what it's called? :P

Good luck,

Adam

Blake, I believe member Option8 has some info on this topic. You can try emailing or PM'ing her for some info and a link or two.

Hi Blake,

I believe Option 8 would refer you to a company named Kall8. You can visit them online at www.kall8.com.

Based in Seattle, it's only $10 a month for a toll free # plus the mailboxes and everything else you are looking for. Check them out.

Andrew

Blake,

You can use Kall8 or VoicePro

The fees for any of these are pretty low.

We use VoicePro for our original business,

I personally use uReach and Tagline for my new venture and Kall8 to market individual items outside my regular business. (Neither of these have multiple voicemail boxes)

option8