The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
mpine

No More Emails for Me!

Wow,

I sent out 50 emails, got back 10 replies in 3 days, and out of the 10 replies I will be meeting with 4 of the people to go over contracts and hopefully get them signed. All of the people expressed interest in signing up as soon as possible so most of them appear to be my deals to lose.

One of them I am waiting for the homeowner to get back from work so he can give me the actual numbers as they may be high since he is on a 10 year bi-weekly mortgage. He did say to be cashed out in 12-14 months he would consider taking a loss in the short term to cash out at full price later.

This email campaign (identical to my last 2) sure went the complete opposite direction of my previous mailings where I received 3-4 replies out of 50, and none with any interest in working with me. I do not think my schpeel changed much at all, the only difference is I am now approaching these as "rent to own" to begin with, and mentioned lease options at the end of our phone conversation.

Mike

:ph34r:

Yeah,

I plan to start with all CA's, and after I get my feet wet I will start to work towards monthly cash flow for myself. I much prefer getting out of the middle as soon as possible.

After all, monthly cashflow does not matter to much to me if I get to do the mortgages in the end <_<

Mike

:ph34r:

Yea your really in a great position there Mike. I have thought about getting my Brokers licence, but I don't know if I would want to work for a Brokerage for two years before I could be on my own.

I'm also going to focus on CAs until I have enough cash built up to do Sandwich leases and the potential holding costs involved with that.

~Mr.B

Mr. B,

What state are you in? I am always hiring <_<

Mike

I'm in Florida, not sure what the legalities are on that, but that might just be what I'm looking for. <_<

~Mr.B