The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
mpine

Home Alone

Ut OH!

September 18, 2004, 8:19 AM EDT

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Former child star Macaulay Culkin was arrested on drug charges Friday during a traffic stop, authorities said. The 24-year-old actor, best known for his role in the "Home Alone" movies, was taken into custody on complaints of possession of a controlled dangerous substance without a valid prescription and possession of marijuana, according to the Oklahoma County Sheriff's office.

Someone let Macaulay out of the house

culkinebay.jpg

Edited by mpine

I didn't know Macaulay was even entered in the pagaent, Mike. And I sure didn't know he was from Alabama, either. :)

(Your link was changed by Newsday, I assume.) :)

man goofy looking kids look goofier as strung out adults :)

oh yeah welcome back Superman, is there a Mrs. Superman yet????? :)

I just assumed it was Macaulay. Am I wrong??

no, Jason hasn't posted in weeks and I know he was talking about the M word

oh yeah welcome back Superman, is there a Mrs. Superman yet????? 

Thanks man.

No.

No "Mrs. Superman" yet.

I just assumed it was Macaulay. Am I wrong?? 

Funny you say that.

I kinda looked like the younger Macaulay when I was....younger.

no, Jason hasn't posted in weeks and I know he was talking about the M word

Nah, haven't gotten married yet.

The date is sometime this coming May. Somewhere around the 15th or 16th (whichever falls on a Saturday)

Unless I get things financially in order (with this REI gig), the date will be pushed back to August.....................of 2010.

The reason I've been absent here of late was to get focused on what it is I want to do REI-wise and formulate a plan to get going.

I used to think that if I would read tons of REI boards on the internet about what others were doing and somehow feed off their successes, then it would inspire me somehow to get off my butt.

I finally came around and realized that I was only defeating my purpose by going this route.

I kinda got burnt out from all the reading, studying, and chatting things up with others.

All the while I wasn't getting anything accomplished in the real world.

So I took a break.

I'll be back full-time (to whatever REI board) when I get things straight.

Sure, I can talk a good REI game, share TONS of knowledge on how to do things, etc. but I don't feel comfortable any longer hanging out until I'm out there in the trenches and actually doing deals.

Til then, I'm back to lurking.

Take care everyone.

Jason

I hear ya, I was there before just kinda stumbled into my first deal. then I partnered up with a friend and things are rolling with some rehabs. I really need to focus on some quick CA's.

I hope you get every thing straight and like the NIKE commercial says

Just do it

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Tony.

Whenever I get my head in gear, my arse will be soon to follow.

Not keeping score here, but (without trying) did I bring yet another post "to the bottom"? :lol::blink:

Later.

Not keeping score here, but (without trying) did I bring yet another post "to the bottom"? :lol::blink:

Later.

Can you really get any lower then Macaulay?