The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Doug Pretorius!

or this.......

Your call. I figured by now you've earned a custom avatar. Of course, feel free to go with one of your own choosing, as well. :lol:

post-8-1096468320.jpg

Yeah, I got a big kick out of the second pic, also. Problem is, the detail will be lost in shrinking it down to the avatar size. If someone here is a Photoshop guru, maybe they can work some magic on it for you. But, as far as installing it under your name, only the individual member can do it for themselves.

If you open the My Controls link towards the top of the page, in the left column you'll see the link for adding an avatar if you're so inclined. I think it's time. I'm scrambling now to try and find a photo of a beaver with a Rent to Own sign......

post-8-1096570494.jpg

I guess this one will do for now, at least you can see what is is!

:blink:. I'm still gonna find, or make, a picture of a beaver with a Canadian flag in one paw and a Rent to Own sign in the other. There's gotta be a way..... :blink:

You guys are having WAY too much fun... :P

....and it ain't even the annual Ontario Beaver Festival, yet!

........uh, Doug, is there a Beaver Fest in Canada??

........uh, Doug, is there a Beaver Fest in Canada??

Not that I know of Michael :D We have an annual BEER Fest (Oktoberfest to be exact) which is supposed to be the biggest outside of Germany, does that count? :P