The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Adam King (MI)

Vacation in FL

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello. I've been in Pompano Beach, FL for the last week and I'm glad to say I haven't seen a wind over 15 mph since I've arrived. :lol:

Hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things. Also wanted to thank MC for meeting me, it was truly an honor. I don't think I need to get into how cool the guy is. I think we all know that already. :lol:

But again, it was a real honor.

See ya all soon,

Adam

PS MC, I'm still drinking Coronas..... but out of a bottle. :lol:

Also wanted to thank MC for meeting me, it was truly an honor. I don't think I need to get into how cool the guy is. I think we all know that already.  :lol: 

But again, it was a real honor.

The moment we met, and you looked into my eyes and said, "Wow! You look younger than I thought you'd look!", I knew our time together would be well spent.
PS MC, I'm still drinking Coronas..... but out of a bottle.  :lol:
By the way, did that very friendly Cuban woman I gave your phone number to ever call?

MC,

By the way, did that very friendly Cuban woman I gave your phone number to ever call?

Na, but that's cool. I was kinda thinking that was also my responsibility too. We're leaving in the AM, so we'll have to get that next time.

Thanks again for your hospitality!

Adam