The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Don't Mind Me :-)

I'm soooo excited!!!

After bugging my city (collecting signatures etc) to open up a particular Juice Bar here in town, I just heard the news that the bar I have been requesting for is finally here.. YIPEEE!! It will open for Christmas Yahoooo!

Now I won't have to drive to Danville on the weekends to get my shots of WheatGrass any more :D

I have it all here now, this Bar is the ONLY JUICE BAR that serves straight shots of WheatGrass juice fresh from the juicer to the customer in less than 60 seconds from pulling it out from the organic grown soil hmmm yummy :)

Don't mind me, I'm just having a moment!

Eewww!  But glad you're happy about it.

Eewww is right!..The other day when I was taking my shot and immediately sucked the peace of lime that comes with it, this guy approached me and suggested I try smoking the wheatgrass next time instead :rolleyes:

Like Tony said once before: I'll take mine with bourbon, and hold the wheat grass!

Oooh, now I get it! Is a Bar's Joke! :o (sorry I didn't get it last time around)

Bar jokes anyone? :o

Well I was going to post a Smart a$$ coment but Green Bay is playing now.

Well I was going to post a Smart a$$ coment but.....

You're a good man sweetie, Go Packs!! :o

Mr. Admin... if Tony gets his Toy as a reward for reaching the 1K posts.... I demand I get rewarded too for reaching my one yr anniversary here on the board on 11/24/2004 or I'll discontinue my monthly $39.95 membership fee to access this board :rolleyes::o

Mr. Admin... if Tony gets his Toy as a reward for reaching the 1K posts.... I demand I get rewarded too for reaching my one yr anniversary here on the board on 11/24/2004 or I'll discontinue my monthly $39.95 membership fee to access this board

ah Lass,

You time starts at registration and don't get your hopes up the 1 yr prize is.......the price goes up to $49.95. I hope the 2 yr mark is free spell chex :rolleyes::o