The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
rdlloyd

Student Needs Help.

I am currently studying business management and real estate. I need the following info for a class project. Thanks in advance for any help.

As a full-time lease/purchase option investor:

1. How many deals do you average per year.

2. What is your closing ratio? (signed deals/contacts)

3. What are your average promotional costs? (monthly)

4. Is competition a major issue?

5. What is the average lease term between you and T/B?

Love to help! Everyone likes to talk about themselves. ;)

I don't think it's so much the amount, but the quality of each deal. I have had some deals make more than 10 other small ones. I would rather do much less and stay focused on being more efficient 50 deals a year is a nice number for me, but I would love to drop that ratio too.

Not sure what you mean by this question. If you're asking how many deals to I get once I'm in front of someone, I can honestly say about 99%. But I know this because of due diligence before ever going to meet them. As for the number of people who call versus how many term into deals, that's another story. I would say less than 50% turn into deals.

If you count finder's fees, several thousand a year. As for general marketing probably the same.

Not at all. Not even one bit. There's enough deals out there for everyone!

One year. The people with the credit to pull off a mortgage in one year are the ones I want in the house.

Regards,

Adam

I am currently studying business management and real estate. I need the following info for a class project. Thanks in advance for any help.

As a full-time lease/purchase option investor:

Not that I am most people but I do not do this f/time, maybe a couple hours a week if that

Bought 2 w/ conventional sales flipped one l/p the other....3 l/o (all 5 year leases)

So 5. Would like to do more though....

Bought 2 w/ conventional sales ... flipped one l/p the other....3 sl/o (all 5 year leases) one closed w/ t/b, one closed with conventional (Flip), 3rd I will assume a VA loan for my res. So 100%

$200

I would have to say no, but they are out there

1 year but I have gone 2