The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
BEV!

Super Bowl Commercials

Hey,

I missed most of the Super Bowl's Commercial last night, and I always record them every year... I am looking for a particular commercial that I missed this time, is with MC Hammer (not sure what he was promoting) but he had 2 commercials on this super bowl... does anyone out there know of a link that has these commercials for download or viewing? :D

Thanks,

MC Hammer??!   :D  Wasn't he, like, cool back around 1970?  Embrace the new millenium, Bev.

:lol:doorky

Thought u guys watched the commercials on him during the super bowl, I heard his was the funniest one (it was someone playing MC Hammer in the commercial) is about how successful he was back in his days and 7 MINUTES later he filed for BK and moved here with the rest of us :D:angry:

Isn't it Pastor Hammer now?

Nah, not to my knowledge, he's just a li'l fat and boald (I see him all the time at the gym)

Plz get me a link to where I can view this one commercial... sounds extrememly funny :ninja:

Plz get me a link to where I can view this one commercial... sounds extrememly funny  :lol:

I did better than that. Here's a link to every commercial that aired during the Super Bowl, including a few that didn't because FOX rejected them as too racy. :D Enjoy...you owe me, woman. :D

BTW: the Hammer commercial was for Frito Lay products.

I did better than that.  Here's a link to every commercial that aired during the Super Bowl, including a few that didn't because FOX rejected them as too racy.  :D  Enjoy...you owe me, woman.

I have enjoyed all of those clips, they're all killers :lol:

As always, you gave me more than what I asked for.. I Love You Admin! Thank YOU!!!! :angry:

BTW:  the Hammer commercial was for Frito Lay products.

That one is sooo funny, but there's another commercial about him that I can't seem to find that shows the manssion he owned for a whole 7 minutes before he lost it all :D

Man, I just gotta find this one clip!