The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian - L.V.

Las Vegas Luxury Condo Market

Hey everyone. I'm in the process of putting together a group of investors to purchase a piece of Las Vegas Blvd. As you may have heard, there's currently a frenzy of high-rise luxury condo's being built (pre-construction sales period) in Las Vegas. These condo's start at about $500k and go into the millions for larger units.

"Prices for luxury high-rise condos with good locations in these markets (Miami, Chicago, Toronto, New York) illustrate that $800 to over $2,000 per square foot is not unusual."

"Italian-style Vegas Grand has only a few condos left to sell out of their total 880 condos."

"MGM Grand Residences has already sold Tower One of the six tower in seven week and Tower Two only has a few Strip facing units left."

I getting an investment group together to purchase a unit in the Cosmopolitan, a twin-tower high end condo-hotel that is going to be located on Las Vegas Blvd between the Bellagio and MGM. Unlike most of these projects, the Cosmopolitan doesn't require a minimum of a 30% commitment. As a group, there's a $10k deposit that is refundable until we go to contract (90-120 days). At that time, we'll need to put 10% down. This project is set to be completed 12/07-2/08.

Email me and I'll send you all of the details I have (floorplans w/pricing, market info., etc.).

Any suggestions/words of encouragement are also appreciated.

Sign in to follow this