The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Jason (AL)

I Need Some Advice On A Life-altering Decision.

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Wow. That's a tough one. Do you have any cousins/friends brother's that are generally "do it yourself" types? If not, I'd have to say you're better of taking her to a garage. How else can your Chrysler K car be pampered for the price of a 18 pack of Red Dawg? I'd sure like to know........Wait. I'll ask a couple of pros. Hey guys! What do you think?post-762-1110669298.jpg

That affrimative, Cooter!

Haha

I had that very same picture saved (BEFORE my computer had a meltdown), cept there was text at the bottom that said:

"EAT A D**K!"

...was quite funny.

You too can experience the same hilarity if you picture it in your head.

I'm thinking of having someone else to fix it.

I'm lazy & cool like that.

You're funny Jason, I enjoy reading you're posts.....After reading the post above, I now understand the whole Bev thing......

You're funny Jason, I enjoy reading you're posts.....After reading the post above, I now understand the whole Bev thing......

Alan, don't encourage him! :rolleyes::angry: Or Bev, for that matter!

PS: Jason, funny new avatar you got there. :angry:

First thing first.....Find out if the g/f's b/f knows about cars he might give you a really good deal on fixin it or if he has the same kinda car....he stole your girl you steal the parts

Thanks everyone for their kind support.

It really means alot to have all this creative consultation at the push of a few buttons.

Sometimes, when I've kicked back a few too many strawberry daquiris, I often wonder if all of you really exist. I mean, think about it for about 7 seconds or an hour or so. We're all just conversing using letters, words, sentences, and hitting the Apply Post button. Moments later, we get responses.

For all I know it could all be a twisted game Bill Gates is playing with me. :unsure:

But it would be impossible for the world's richest man to have as much love as all you have shown. :)

I'll go ahead and have a mechanic fix it.

I'm too lazy to do car work myself, I have the $$$, and plus the $$$ I give him could feed his family for a good while or buy a new Dale Earnhardt leather jacket.

Just think...if my girlfriend wasn't such a ho, I'd never saw the rust, and my mechanic wouldn't have food or a Dale Earnhardt jacket.

The world works in mysterious ways, eh?

Have a splendid day.

Peace out.