The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Bradley

Need a cuople things briefed up on?

This is a question that I still get confused about is all the terms used with" Lease" "Option" "Subject To" are a few? And can organize the other terms that others use, For example if Birds, name all types of birds in this category. Wow what a good example, lol, but ya anyways I would like to be more familiar with the names and strategies. I here allot of people talk about different names and then I get so confused but then it is exactly what I thought.

Thanks for answering the retared question

Cheers Brad

Brad, okay

lease- you got that one right

option- you have the right to buy at a set price for a specified period of time but you don't have to

lease option- aka lease purchase combines the two you lease for 24-36-48 month while you already set the price of the property in the option if you decide to buy

sub 2- this comes from the latin subgeniuss motivatous sellerossono just kidding.

Sub 2- comes from the term "subject to exsisting financing" which in a nut shell you take over payments (sometimes you pay a little for the equity) the owner deeds the property to you and leaves his mortgage in place until you or your t/b refinances

Tony

OFF TOPIC

Tony

Love the new AVATAR!!

You're invincible! Great inspirational image!

Summer

funny you say that but battman was almost kicked out of the justice league, he was to cruel to the punks he caught....

but, it is a roothless world out there with the power of my lease purchase utility belt I strive to make it a better place.

Tony

it is a roothless world out there with the power of my lease purchase utility belt I strive to make it a better place.

Tony

So, I guess I'm not the only one wearing a secret decoder ring as I make my calls?

Hmmm......wonder how a Naked Investor Secret Decoder Ring would be received by the public??