The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Nicko

Flipping A Home In Charlotte Nc

Congrats, Daniel. And you did the deal in a strong sellers market, too, where I often hear people say "it can't be done in my area".

No, I did not evict any little old ladies.
An investor with a heart and conscience? What's this world coming to?? :ninja::P

I am looking at buying a rental house and duplex in Charlotte, North Carolina through Elite Team Investments. Has anyone heard of Elite Team Investments and how is the market doing? Is it softening and if so, how bad? Thanks

Hey Bill I'm in the Triad. The market is rock'n & roll'n as we are seeing 4% to 6% appreciation!!! Best since the turn of the century! :rolleyes: Good thing I don't invest for appreciation.

Although true for my area, Charlotte & Raliegh typically do much better as those are the top markets in the state. This area of the country was on its down turn 2001 thru 2004 while the sun belts were riding high. Now things have picked up here and are looking good. Steady as she goes. B) Make your money when you buy not when you sell; buy below market value.