The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Holtner

Website Suggestions Please!!

Adam

Did you type www.ultimatehomesolutions.ca or www.ultimatehomesolutions.com my domain name is .ca because it's Canadian if that helps

Gord

Gordon,

Got it working. Very simple. I like it.

I think the wording may be a little too specific, but I don't think that should stop you from seeing if it works. It creates questions and that can be a good thing.

Keep up posted.

Regards,

Adam

PS Here's my PPL site if you would like to put a link to it. www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/adamking32

Hi Adam

I will post that link to my page since you are the first person who asked I am always

willing to help anyone here with any of their business and because I am sure it can help me with mine gettting the sellers to be covered by something to help them if they get into a bind. Thankyou for the link.

Gordon Holtner

Hi Adam

I will post that link to my page since you are the first person who asked I am always

willing to help anyone here with any of their business and because I am sure it can help me with mine gettting the sellers to be covered by something to help them if they get into a bind. Thankyou for the link.

Gordon Holtner

Gordon,

Nice website design. It is simple and straight forward. Please let us know the stats of how effective the website has been for you.

Daniel

I just want some feedback for my new website

A couple of suggestions:

Take out the counter on the bottom of the page.

Make all of the links on the side the same size.

Check your grammar and punctuation throughout all of the pages.

Try to make the pictures more crisp and clear. You might have to make them smaller and add a couple more to fill up the space.

Otherwise, looks good.

Jeff

Jeff

Thanks for your input especially on the links and grammar. I am still working on it and the link size should be fixed. :lol:

Adam I posted your link to prepaid legal and it should be working now. :glare:

Sign in to follow this