The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

I went into the gas station the other day and asked for five dollars

worth of gas.

The clerk farted and gave me a receipt...

Adam:

Being from the Energy Industry I can tell you be careful what you asked for. Natural gas reserves are lower than oil reserves. That fart might be worth something sometime soon.

Its very true the power plants are quickly depleting the natural gas reserves. If you heat with gas get ready for a 25% increase this winter.

What ever we do we are screwed...

What ever we do we are screwed...

You can always move to Florida with the rest of the retirees, the Cubans, and the Colombians. No worry about heating bills in the winter time. Of course, your electric bills will send you to the bathroom, crying and wretching, when you see what it costs to cool your house with a central AC unit, 24/7 for nine months a year. :glare::lol:

Oh, and let's not forget the annual roof replacement when the latest hurricane blows through. I'm getting a nice new one next month...$$$ :o:lol: !@#$% Katrina!!

No such thing as "cheap Florida property" anymore. :lol:

Although there is a run down fixer in my area for $400K you might be interested in...oh, wait, it just sold for $420K. The market is slowing, I see... :P