The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Craig

House Showing

I am doing my first CA on this single wide mobile. Is it best to show the home as a group showing or as individual showing?

This home has a small 3rd bedroom which isn't helping this home move. Therefore I am getting great at showing the home, so I am getting lots of practice. If I showed it has a group of 4 interested parties it could create a feeding frenzy.

MC that google spell checker just worked great. Thanks.

Craig,

I am doing my first CA on this single wide mobile. Is it best to show the home as a group showing or as individual showing?

Although you may get people to be competitive with other buyers there, it usually doesn't work that way. You want them to feel comfortable in the home. The only way to do that is kind of let them check it out with a little privacy.

Regards,

Adam

Craig, it's six of one, half a dozen of the other. Sometimes, having three couples scheduled to view the property all within the same 30 or 45 minute time frame can create a sense of urgency among them. If a serious buyer is among them, you may very well find yourself with an applicant.

On the other hand, I've had this backfire on me when one wise guy who decides he doesn't like either the property, the terms, or me begins to bad mouth the deal, scaring the other prospects away. Or at least causing enough doubt so they need to "go home and think about it". Use your judgement, but just get enough showings. That'll get the deal done.

Yeah, the toolbar is great stuff. I'm just sorry I didn't invest in Google when it was a penny stock. B)

Craig, it's six of one, half a dozen of the other. Sometimes, having three couples scheduled to view the property all within the same 30 or 45 minute time frame can create a sense of urgency among them. If a serious buyer is among them, you may very well find yourself with an applicant.

On the other hand, I've had this backfire on me when one wise guy who decides he doesn't like either the property, the terms, or me begins to bad mouth the deal, scaring the other prospects away. Or at least causing enough doubt so they need to "go home and think about it". Use your judgement, but just get enough showings. That'll get the deal done.

Yeah, the toolbar is great stuff. I'm just sorry I didn't invest in Google when it was a penny stock. B)

I got a good tip on a Nanotech company. Just before it goes public I will tell. They have been written up in Forbes as making the most likely to succeed start ups. If anyone is interested they can email. The founder is my nephew.

Nano Nano Nano site

I showed a L/O home this spring during a sleet storm in Toronto and found that the more the merrier. It really motivated the viewers to take the extra step and insure they had the first foot in the door. I'd certainly do it again!