The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Glenn (MI)

Nice Ambiance Michael

I logged on here and my jazz station was playing A Christmas tune and the festive background colors just made me want to bend my elbow.

Nice ambiance Michael.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Cheers \_/

Glenn

Hi micheal C. and all, first post with a log in, the seasonal background looks great, good job.......love what i'm reading from all the posts, very educational thanks :unsure:

I logged on here and my jazz station was playing A Christmas tune and the festive background colors just made me want to bend my elbow.

Nice ambiance Michael.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Cheers \_/

Glenn

Glad I could help get you in the mood, Glenn. Of course, the booze probably was more of a factor in that. :unsure:

Hi micheal C. and all, first post with a log in, the seasonal background looks great, good job.......love what i'm reading from all the posts, very educational thanks :blink:
Hi, Filthyphil, and welcome aboard. Interesting screen name. . . :lol:

The Christmas skin you guys are talking about went up inadvertently. My web guy is still tweaking it to be sure it works without errors. Seems like he's got it, and I'll be putting it up for the Season next week some time.