The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
megabucks41

New Concept

I asked myself the question(why not bumper stickers) to get the word out around town. Well they are a bit small and the cars these day just look to good to just put a bumper sticker on them.

So I thought how about the same concept with a sticker the same sizes as a regular pice of a paper you know 8"1/2 x 11" well I did some reseach and found some companies that would do it but it's pretty expensive one company wanted $800. for 100 sheets the other wanted $1000. plus. Still looking to get the best price.

Now where to put these sticker on any service truck or van. The sign I will use to target Sellers I will stick on truck or van that do pluming, A/C, Roofing, etc. etc. etc... I'll put these signs on these trucks because when they drive up to the home the owner just might be tried of fixing toliets and door nobs.

Now the sign to target buyers I will put on vans or trucks that service flowers, cleaners, movers etc. etc. etc.

because they go to everyone's home renters and homeowners.

So what is the incentive to let these folks put a sign on their vans or trucks, well here is where you need to get creative and think of way to make this happen and remember money is always king of the hill.

Could you see how many plcaes your sign will travel and be seen on a daily basis. Well like I said I have not yet tested this concept but I am working on it.

Sign in to follow this