The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Doug Pretorius (ON)

Agents welcome?

Hey guys, I'd like your feedback on the following agent page I just added to my site. Especially if you are an agent, I'm interested in hearing what you think of the offer/presentation. Any changes? Thanks.

Homes Everyday for Agents

I like it, Doug. I'm a believer that "less is more". And that page is clear and to the point. There's nothing there that should make any reasonable, open minded Agent look into program further. The key, of course, is to get eyeballs looking at that page.

Doug

Not only has the page changes blown me away compared to your last site. This is an excellent addition. It's simple to the point and like MC said it should work for open minded agent. Keep us posted. :lol:

Gord

Thanks guys. Just one problem to overcome... open minded agents are 1 in a million at best :lol:
Doug, don't be closed minded about open minded Agents. :lol:

Doug, That page is excellent. Why wouldn't you want to call you if you were an agent. Good job. Rob

Thanks guys. Just one problem to overcome... open minded agents are 1 in a million at best ;)

Doug, don't be closed minded about open minded Agents. :P

I'm confused :blush:

Liked the site, Doug.

Well, big surprise, the response has been underwhelming to say the least.

I emailed most of the top listing agents in the area and got...drumroll...1 response: "Thanks, I'll take a closer look at your site."