The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
bbrunelleb

Free Advertiseing

Hi All,

I ran across a site that lets you advertise for free if your using seller financing. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. www.ownerwillcarry.com

Bill

I've seen this site mentioned here before. I paid a quick visit and it seems friendly enough. I haven't digged around it much, but I'm wondering what the catch is. I mean, someone must be getting paid something for assisting in the sale of these properties. Otherwise, as the site owner, what's in it for them?

I've seen this site mentioned here before. I paid a quick visit and it seems friendly enough. I haven't digged around it much, but I'm wondering what the catch is. I mean, someone must be getting paid something for assisting in the sale of these properties. Otherwise, as the site owner, what's in it for them?

My sentiments exactly. I know that all my years on this planet I've learned that Nothing is FREE!>