The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Grf1974

Don't know if anyone else has done this...

For the first 2 homes I had tried to retail flip I didn't have much cash to do a newspaper ad, and had to think of creative ways to market the properties so I:

1. Made fliers with the homes and info on them. BOTH homes on the same sheet. I went to every "Homes and Land" and "The Real Estate Book" stand thing and grab atleast 10 of the books out of the stands, got in my truck, and slipped my fliers into each book. Then I put the books back on top of the stack. I don't know if, or how many, calls I got from this, but I do think it was a good idea cuz it was specifically hitting the "home shoopers" at no cost to me. Some I also slipped my cards in, or layed my cards on the top.

2. On a couple of gas stations here they allowed me to post my fliers on their doors. Also in a restarunt I posted the flier too. For these I made the pics and info a lil smaller and made phone number tear offs on the bottom.

1. Made fliers with the homes and info on them. BOTH homes on the same sheet. I went to every "Homes and Land" and "The Real Estate Book" stand thing and grab atleast 10 of the books out of the stands, got in my truck, and slipped my fliers into each book. Then I put the books back on top of the stack. I don't know if, or how many, calls I got from this, but I do think it was a good idea cuz it was specifically hitting the "home shoopers" at no cost to me. Some I also slipped my cards in, or layed my cards on the top.
I'm surprised this one didn't get you a threatening letter from an attorney.

I'm surprised this one didn't get you a threatening letter from an attorney.

Agree with you but I am sure we all have thought of it each time we look at that stack of FSBO books.